Monday, October 02, 2006

Insomnia

Had a bout of insomnia last night. I can count on having one at least once a month. Last night filled the quota for October hopefully.

Same old song and dance. I feel tired and lay down. 'Bout 30 minutes later I'm laying in bed wide awake cursing a storm cause I know the next day is gonna suck.

Last night I flipped on the bedroom TV to veg on something that would lull me to sleep. I landed on the re-make of "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" on TCM with Donald Sutherland. Yeah, that really fucking helped.

The last scene when you realize that Sutherland is a pod person and he bugs out his creepy ass eyes and lets out that freaky alien howl was creepy enough that when I would close my eyes when I was finally sleepy I would see that image in my mind.

Fuck me running.

Hence today sucked something fierce.

2 comments:

satyavati said...

WELCOME BACK!!
When my laptop went down I lost the link to the other blog and finally just found it and now you're back here and I can't tell you how glad I am because it really sucked trying to find you on Google.
So here's a big sloppy one for you, and it's good to see you back where you belong.
GIVEM HELL!!

satyavati said...

AND.. I'm the first person to comment on your re-new-blog!!
YAY!