Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weighing in on the Limbaugh/Fox deal

So earlier this week ole Rush Limbaugh accused Michael J. Fox of "faking" his Parkinsons Disease to gain sympathy over stem cell research and such.

You know what? I think Rush is right.

Our buddy Mikey doesn't have Parkinsons! He's just a hard core drunk with the shakes! He's using Parkinsons as a cover! That guy just loves his vodka, that's all!

As a matter of fact I think people in wheelchairs are faking it so hard core! They're just too lazy to walk, want better parking spots when they go to the mall, and sympathy or free lap dances from strippers! Hey Larry Flynt, you ain't fooling anybody! It's just easier to get girls to pose naked when a guy in a wheelchair asks you to!


Boy, I'd love to see your faces right now......................

You should know me well enough that I don't believe anything I said up there. BUT I got you talking, I got you shocked, I got you pissed.

And that's what Limbaugh and his jackass types do best. They say a bunch of loaded statements that'll get people going, get their names in the news, and get people to pay attention to them.

It's shit said for shock value, nothing more, nothing less. Hell, how do you think Howard Sten got so friggin big? Do things that are gonna shock people so people will pay attention to you, regardless of what you think of them. You love 'em or hate 'em you listen to hear the next loaded thing that will be said or done.

I just wanted to say that.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers on my desktop.