Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Major fucking pissed

Reconnected with a friend of mine I ain't heard from in about three years. Really good to hear her voice after a long spell of time.

She's went through some hard times. Got dicked over by her now asshole of an ex-husband, leaving her up shit creek with two youngsters in two. As I talked to her, I had mental images of me going to town on the motherfucking, shitstain, dickless, worthless excuse for a human with a police baton till he was beaten retarded and not able to fuck over anyone else. Can't say how sick to my stomach it makes me to see a good, decent person who just wants a good life with a person get stabbed in the back by someone that supposedly loves them. It makes me wish that I had a big red "S" on my chest, could fly, had super strength.....You know what I'm getting at, infinite power to help folks who need it. But I ain't got that.

So pissed off? Yeah I'm that. After I got off the phone with her steam was coming out my ears. Had to do something to work off the angry energy I had going on. My remedy when I need to blow off steam? Polish my boots.

It's kind of like in the books when Sherlock Holmes would play the fiddle. Clear his head, do some hardcore thinking. That's what it's like for me. When I need to think about something, get my mind off something, blow off some steam, the black Kiwi polish, buffer sponge, and brush get pulled out. Tonight I whipped off the motorcycle boots, pulled out the kit, and started to polish. My mind goes into a different place as I apply the polish evenly across the leather, rub it in as good as I can, and go to town with the brush. You can tell how intense I'm thinking by the end result. Tonight I could see myself in the tops of the boots. Fucking mirrors.

On the upside, I started to brainstorm some ideas to lend her a hand, couple may actually work (totally legal I assure you). I feel like I can't not help her. I may be an asshole most of the time, but I'm not a fucking asshole.

No comments: