Thursday, November 16, 2006

Relocation

Have to share this real quick......

Finished filling out graduation invitations. In one of them I put a special message to a friend......Here's what it said, more or less..........

"Thanks for being a good friend over the years, and letting me finger bang a girl on your couch that one night."

To who is getting this, you know who you are............

Now to to the story.

I found out where I'm being re-located to for the post-graduation job. A friend of mine used to live there, and she offered to show me around the sleepy little town.

Wow, what a jacked-up little town.

This place has, I kid you not, a combination drug/liquor/gun store!

At first, I was annoyed that the local Walgreens wasn't 24 hours, but this place evens things out! According to my friend, this place is a local hotspot (why am I not suprised)!

You can go in this place, fill your perscription of Percoset, pick up a case of cheap beer, and buy a friggin AK-47 and a machete!

Sometimes, you gotta love Missouri.

3 comments:

satyavati said...

Percocet, tequila and a semi-automatic weapon.

Welcome to America's heartland.

Wear your kevlar underwear.

emawkc said...

I'm guessing it's St. Joe?

Rusty said...

That's funny just casue I lived there for a couple of years back in the day, and that's not too far off the mark, but no.