Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back in the city

A month went by since the last post?

Oh geez...........That'll change now.

The move back to KC is complete. The final touch was getting the cable/internet hooked up today. The DVR for the cable? Now my new favorite thing.

Let's re-cap the actual move.

Don't move with a hangover. It's never a good idea, especially when it's bitter cold out and you forget how heavy most of your stuff is.

Another thing not to do(if you can avoid it)? Don't use a gravel road unless you want a thick layer of dirt on your stuff, adding to the work you have to do unpacking what with the dusting and all.

This new place will be a first in the KC living, what with me living in North KC this time instead of Midtown. A little quieter 'round these parts. Less hobos asking for my spare change. Will take a little time to get adjusted to the surroundings up here. I can still get around Midtown with my eyes closed, but up here I can get turned around and lost in the blink of an eye. Oh well.

2 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

Welcome to the northland! It's the only sensible place to be.

emawkc said...

All you northlanders type with that funny accent.