Tuesday, March 06, 2007

To "Scooter" Libby:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!


Hold on......Let me catch my breath...........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!!

Now don't get me wrong, I know you won't do hard time. You're rich, you're white. That max of 25 years I heard? You won't get that. You won't get the pleasure of being locked up in some hard-core jail where you get passed around between some hard-core badasses for smokes (like you need).

But I gotta hand it to ya, you didn't rat out the bug guys. It was just like one of those mafia movies! You kept your trap shut, played(?) dumb, you'll do a little bit of time, and prove your loyalty to the "family".

Did Cheney shooting that guy in the face scare you into silence? I'll bet when he did that it wasn't and "accident", it was an example. "I shot a guy I like in the face, imagine what happens to Libby if he rats me out!" That Cheney, he's like Gotti, but with a perma-sneer on his face. The Don of DC. I don't really blame you Scooter, I'd rather face a few years in a white collar prison than a face full of buckshot.

By the way, what the hell kind of nickname for a grown man is "Scooter"? For pity's sake you're rich and powerful and a mover and shaker with the most powerful men on the planet and you're called "Scooter"? Wasn't that the name of one of the Muppets? What's Cheney's nickname, Cuddle Bear? What about "W"? Do you guys call him Alfred E. Newman behind his back?

Anyways, time to wrap this up. I really wish that this had went down sooner, and it would have been nice to take a few of the big guys down with you, but it's ok, I'll take what I can get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Libby juror asked the right question: where's Karl Rove? From Americablog:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDaRFf7Cd6M
With apologies to Eminem...and really, how often do you get to say that?

Sadie

emawkc said...

I think you're wrong Rusty. Scooter won't spend 1 day in jail. He'll be on appeal until the GW's term is up, at which point the president will issue a pardon. Libby will avoid federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, and everyone will live hapily ever after. American justice at work.

Well Hell Michelle said...

Yep, this will go straight to appeal, but I sure hope he spends some time in jail.