Monday, April 02, 2007

Anyone excited???



So right now, I am so FUCKING PUMPED to see "Grindhouse" that anytime the ad comes on TV, I get a hard-on. Not just cause I'm seeing shots of Rose McGowan and Rosario Dawson who are so stinking hot that just the thought of one of them makes me melt. Then I think of the two of them, me, a Barry White CD, a case of Pabst, and a hot tub........But I digress.

You're getting two of my favorite directors together, Tarantino and Rodriguez, with their own stories for two hours of complete awesome. Tell me that don't put a little spring in your step!

To pump myself up a little more, gonna try and watch one of their movies every night this week. Tonight it's Reservoir Dogs on the TV right now. Haven't watched it in a little while so it's a little bit of a treat.

Tomorrow night? From Dusk Till Dawn.

1 comment:

Xavier Onassis said...

All of the pre-release reviews and descriptions of "Pulp Fiction" completely turned me off. Zero desire to see it.

I love that fucking movie!

I'm hoping for that same kind of magic from "Grindhouse".