Monday, July 23, 2007

From the void

The last time I posted on here was April 20th......

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!! April 20th?!?!?!?

Where the hell have I been? I'm not sure to tell you the truth.

Here's a recap of the last couple of months just off the top of my head.

I recently switched jobs. I blame the stress and sucking out of my immortal soul that the job did for my lack of wanting to post here. Just coming home from a horrible day of work, all you want to do is sit and be quiet, not talk to people because people pissed you off so much during the day that your last nerve is long gone and you know you'll snap at close friends. So far all is good with the new job.

My grandfather dying when work bullshit was reaching a critical mass and my sanity was in question. That went down.

Being the best man in my one of my best friends weddings. Truly a highlight.

Romantic entanglements that could only happen to me. Remember the story of the crazy girl earlier this year? Yeah, we see more drama, but not from her thankfully. I hit a soap opera status that any writer of soaps or romantic films would laugh off as being too out there for fiction. Little do they know.........

And last but not least, weighing the options of returning to college back in the sleepy little college town for graduate studies. Something that I had on my mind while I was in school, was more prominent my last semester, and now the thought won't go away as I weigh more pros and cons as the days go by.

And as always, spending free time with the movie, music, and book collection trying to expand my mind.

More later.

2 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

Welcome back!

satyavati said...

Hi Rusty! I guess I had thought you were over on MySpace (I don't go there) but I am glad to see you here! Listen, I had an idea whilst reading over the recap: maybe you should write a screenplay and make a movie of it all....
welcome back! And don't go away for so long this time!