Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I gotta start using this sum'bitch again................07/16/13

First off.............
Just seeing this pic makes me wish I was hitting up the godawful crowds and San Diego Comic Con........What my huge nerd on for Godzilla flicks. And now for something completely different............ Over the past year things have happened with me, good and bad. Sometimes I gotta have the avenue to vent. I debated it for a bit then realized, "I gotta fucking blog that I never use!!!" That and with all the things that happen in this world, I gotta vent, I gotta throw out my two bits. Even being medded up to a somewhat tranquil point the cork has to be popped every now and then. I remember, "I gotta fucking blog I never use!!" Bingo, bango, bongo........... I gotta revive this bastard the best I can. Time to put the key in the ignition and turn...............

2 comments:

Byron said...

Hello!

Tony said...

Welcome back Rusty!!!